Monday, August 20, 2007

Article 2

http://www.pressrepublican.com/homepage/local_story_230233024.html?keyword=topstory]

Abstract -
The recent appreciation of the Canadian dollar with regards to the American dollar has led to the opening of more businesses in North Country. In a way this relates to my extended essay topic as i am comparing the affect of the exchange rate on FDI. Just 5 years ago, the Canadian dollar was worth 62 cents. Now, it is worth about 93 cents in comparison with the USD.

4 comments:

FreddyKot said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
economics tutor

kristinahojholt said...

Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
econs tuition

HarryLuper said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?
economics tuition

AzzieNegron said...

Awesome website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!
tuition centre singapore