Monday, August 20, 2007

Article 1

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/09/tire.problems.ap/index.html

Abstract-
A small company was ordered by the NHTSA to recall 255,000 Chinese-made tires as it claimed that the tires were defective. This adds to the list of Chinese-made products that have been recalled in the past months. Hangzhou Zhongce, the tire producing company, claims that it has passed all safety regulation tests and that their tires are not defective. Following the many recalls of Chinese-made products, Beijing has claimed that this is no more than a front for protectionism.

3 comments:

BroddyAdams said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome. econs tuition

Daylene Gaines said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Regards!
economics tuition

AzzieNegron said...


Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
a level economics online tutor